Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Doggy and Kitty Chef.
Doggy and Kitty Chef strives to provide the best possible service to its customers and has put the appropriate measures in place to ensure all its staff and suppliers are fully aware of, and comply with the Consumer Protection Act. We are committed to operate our business in terms of the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act and our returns policy is aligned therewith. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy.
Doggy and Kitty Chef (Pty) Ltd
(a company registered in South Africa whose registered office is at 5 Vervoer Street, Kya Sands, Randburg, 2163, South Africa).
It may be beneficial for you to read the Legal Notice & associated Terms, Policies and Notices before using the “Doggy Chef”, “DoggyChef”, “and “Doggy and Kitty Chef” website(s), sending e-mails to DoggyChef (“Doggy and Kitty Chef”) or submitting articles, polls or interacting in any way.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Doggy and Kitty Chef Pty Ltd, 5 Vervoer Street, Kay Sands, Randburg, 2163.
- Goods refer to the items offered (non-perishable and perishable) for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Doggy and Kitty Chef, accessible from https://doggychef.co.za
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the Date on which You Placed you Order or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://doggychef.co.za/contact-us
- By phone number: +27(0)839461603
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We received Your Order, or the returned non-perishable Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
Perishable items may not be returned. This is in accordance with current public and food safety regulations.
In order for the non-perishable Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The non-perishable Goods were purchased in the last 14 days;
- The non-perishable Goods are in the original packaging.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of perishable Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of perishable Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of perishable Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of perishable Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced non-perishable Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the non-perishable Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
5 Vervoer Street, Kya Sands, Randburg, 2163, South Africa
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: